Sift Cupcake & Dessert Bar Shipping FAQ’s Platform:
Sift Cupcake &
Dessert Bar ships to physical addresses within the lower 48 states. The minimum
order size for shipping is one dozen cupcakes. Sift ships all dessert orders
Fedex. All orders must be placed by 12 noon Monday through
Wednesday for shipment that day. Unfortunately, we cannot ship cupcakes for delivery
on Sundays or Mondays due to the Fedex shipping schedule. Unfortunately, we
cannot ship to P.O. Boxes, APO, or FPO addresses. We do not require signature
upon receipt of any shipping order. However, due to the perishable nature of
our product, it is best for someone to be present to receive the delivery.
Please be aware of any
specific delivery policies at your shipping destination. We cannot guarantee
delivery if we are provided with an incorrect address, or for shipping delays
resulting from inclement weather.
- How far in advance do I need to order my cupcakes?
- We appreciate advanced notice for all orders.
However, for same day shipping, we require orders to be placed by 12pm
(PST) Monday – Wednesday. Orders placed after 12pm will ship the next
shipping day (M-W).
- Can I place an order over the phone or via email to
- Our e-commerce site is our most efficient and
preferred method. (If you do not have access to the internet and need to
ship, please call 707-282-5333 to speak with the shipping department)
- Can I order a dessert that you no longer carry on
- To inquire about a dessert item not listed on
our e-commerce site, please call (707) 282-5333.
- Can I also order your French Macarons, Whoopie
Cookies, Cruffles, Ice Cream Sammys to be shipped?
- We will be shipping our other desserts very soon, please check back!
- What payment options do I have the option of using
for shipping orders placed online?
- Currently we accept Visa, Mastercard,
American Express, Discover and Sift Gift Cards for online purchases.
- Will my order ship all at once or will it come in
- Gift items will ship separately than dessert
items. We will work our hardest to have all contents of your order ready
to ship at one time but on the off chance that we need to ship the
majority of the order first and the remainder later, we will do so as
soon as it is ready.
- When do you ship orders to customers?
- We only ship orders Monday through Wednesday. Orders placed by 12pm (noon) PST, Monday through Wednesday, will ship out the same day. All cupcake orders are shipped using FedEx.
- How much are your shipping costs?
- Can I have my order shipped to my PO, APO, or FPO box?
- Unfortunately we do not have the option to ship
to those types of boxes. We can ship to physical addresses in the lower
- Do you require a signature for delivery of packages?
- A signature is not required, however, due to
the delicate and perishable nature of our product, we recommend that someone
be present to receive your order.
- What time of day would our order arrive?
- Once the package leaves our shipping
department it is subject to the schedule of the shipping provider so the
package may arrive at any point in the day. We recommend you supply an
address where someone will be available to receive your package as some point
throughout the day.
- How do I store my desserts once they arrive?
- If you will be enjoying your desserts on the
day they arrive you will want to remove them from their packaging and let
them come to room temperature before eating (usually 3-6 hours). This is
obviously not the rule for Ice Cream Sammys!
- If you would like to store your desserts
for a later date, just keep them in their frozen state by popping them in
the freezer and serving them at room temperature any day you’d like!
*Sift Cupcake & Dessert Bar cannot
be held responsible for delays due to inclement weather, incorrect/incomplete
delivery address or for package refusal. Although we take every precaution to
ensure the safe passage of your order, once the package is turned over to the
shipping agency it is at their mercy. Any and all discrepancies should be
reported at the time of receipt.